Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lara in Maiden.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Lara has been accepted for 695 maiden open Thursday night, race 5 from trap 6.
Hope to see you all there.

J2 BHA

NSC Patreon
Jul 28, 2004
Excellent news, well done Mark.

Just so happen to be up there with a few family members on Thursday so good timing.

See you then.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I'll be there. Its about time she got another chance to run her "proper" trip! Go on Lara, do your stuff!!!!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Any idea what price Lara is for tonight? I see she has best time better than 2 of the other dogs, so imagine she could even be one of the favourites? Be interesting to see the prices tonight. Biffer, what does Wendy think of minies merc then?

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Racing post have 2-1-3 and Star at 6/1

Brilliant was expecting worse odds than that. Scooter how do you get multiple free tickets? Registered as a member but it says you can only have 1 ticket. If you have spares I'll have them as got some family and friends coming down. See you all tonight

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry. I've been busy and hadn't even looked at the race until now.
As is so often the case in this type of race it seems very open indeed.
I'd favour Glenpadden Cross if you put a gun to my head, but I wouldn't be surprised to see any of them win.
Minnies Merc was just brought over from Ireland as he was very cheap and could make a fairly decent marathon runner. Slow as old boots early though.
Good luck !

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Just got home from work to find out she's only gone and won!!!

:cool:

6/1 in to 3/1!! The syndicate money must have gone in big time tonight :albion2:

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Awesome night guys and couldn't think of a better bunch to spend a night at the dogs with, we all made a few quid, Lara did a great job, left it a little late but we all know thats what she does, 900m will be the eventual goal then we will hopefully not sweating on a photograph.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
:cool:

6/1 in to 3/1!! The syndicate money must have gone in big time tonight :albion2:

Er you could say that Barry! Had a mate who put a ton on the nose, and friends and family gave me thier money to put on so before you knew it the price was dissapearing! felt a little guilty though as Jamie didnt even get the chance to get on 5's on offer!!!!

Quality night, 1st trophy, and its fair to say Lara............I f***ing Love you!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just back from the pub. The new picture hanging on the wall in the pub will be The Flyer, The Star and the presentation picture of the first trophy.

Tonight was the best yet. Lara, left it till the last bend and whoooooosh !

The bookies took a hammering too. Opening up at 5s - but not for long when we all lumped on.

And the very very best bit was the huge cheer from us, and loads of other, including our West Brom supporters (Trigger's Uncle) when the photograph result was called.

Tonight was the reason we got into this.

ALBION'S FIRST TROPHY OF THE SEASON

Top night guys :rave:

scooter1

How soon is now?
72dpi.jpgAttached is the official pic, ive tried to crop it to make it NSC friendly

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Nice work everyone. Good photo too. What a good looking bunch you are !
Hopefully Benny will go in on Sunday as every meeting lately seems to have a big bias to the outside. Seemed the case last night too looking through the results.
Enjoy !

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Thanks for emailing the photo scooter, it doesn't seem to come out on here for me though.

The people on the left - are they the race sponsors?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here