Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

695m open races

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I see there are 2 on Thursday. Was there any thoughts of entering Lara into these? What is the plan for Lara now she has won that maiden? Obviously these questions are aimed for prawnsarnies as he probably has the answers!!! :wink:

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
1 of the 695 races is a maiden which Lara can't enter, the other we didn't get in, there is a plan for Lara in the future, explained in email.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Hey, come and join us at Crayford next Saturday night.
There's an 874m Open. 10 bends! She'll love it

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Looks like the racing office are finally sorting themselves out.
A1 races are back and so are graded 695 races. Woop!
Lara is in S2 on Saturday.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Yes Gaz S1 and S2, not had a graded 695 in ages, so a good sign the race on Saturday night is nearly a re run of the 695 maiden she won last week. This is really great news for Lara getting some good fitness and learning about the extra trip.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
May talk to Mr Clemo bout that matee. Thought you would be going to Oxford this Saturday night?

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
No, we'll never ever go to Oxford with him. Crayford 540m should be good though and he ran the track well last time. Minnies Merc will be in the marathon for sure. Billy and Merc are both out on Saturday night at Hove.

Now for me to think some sanity has returned to the racing office all I want to see is the graded sprints actually graded, rather than all of them called D1. Too much to hope for ? Probably !

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
No, we'll never ever go to Oxford with him. Crayford 540m should be good though and he ran the track well last time. Minnies Merc will be in the marathon for sure. Billy and Merc are both out on Saturday night at Hove.

Now for me to think some sanity has returned to the racing office all I want to see is the graded sprints actually graded, rather than all of them called D1. Too much to hope for ? Probably !

Yes will see you there mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here