Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastenders... The final Insult ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yep, is this the final insult to the dwindling viewers of Eastenders ? Local hardnut Phil Mitchell is bullied in to hosting the Beales on Christmas Day by Lola by the simple expedient of being told " I won't let you see your granddaughter Lexi on Christmas Day " Some hard man ? how much further can this sad show slip ?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Never watched it..................not once ever.

Might stretch to see it when Danny Dyer AKA Malcolm joins it.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
F****** odious tv sh*t*

Just bloody shouting and piss poor unrealistic acting and quite frankly borderline offensive stereotyping.

Who the hell watches this cak

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It jumped the shark when Ian Beale turned into a homeless and then regained his life over a few weeks. Ridiculous turd of a show.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Negative, and an utter waste of time show, focused entirely on the basis of 'everyone loves to hear of someone else's bad fortune'.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
F****** odious tv sh*t*

Just bloody shouting and piss poor unrealistic acting and quite frankly borderline offensive stereotyping.

Who the hell watches this cak

THIS!!! a million times over.......

Clue might be some of the other posters in this thread? :shrug:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks, I really don't know what I would do without all the help and assistance I get from the beedy eyed posters on here :thumbsup:

No worries Tony. Just helping out.

to be fair you just This'd the comment but it always makes me laugh when there is a thread about a subject and someone asks "Who watches this?"

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Gave up watching when they had a storyline of fat Pat Butcher walking backwards, years ago. No one believes me now tho, that i didnt dream it

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was never a great fan of soaps, but I have recently come to enjoy Coronation Street. There's some fabulous acting in there and some intelligent writing.

Are you including Anthony Cotton in that ?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It jumped the shark when Ian Beale turned into a homeless and then regained his life over a few weeks. Ridiculous turd of a show.

Same with Lauren Branning becoming an alcoholic in the summer, recovering in a couple of months looking radiant and now dating a bloke old enough to be her dad. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here