Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rot in Hell. What would you do with these two ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rot in HELL.

Magdelena Luczak and Mariusz Krezolek.

A mother and her partner have been found guilty of murdering her four-year-old son, who had been beaten and starved.

Daniel Pelka died from a head injury in Coventry in March 2012.

During a nine-week trial at Birmingham Crown Court the boy's emaciated body was likened by a doctor to that of a concentration camp victim.

... ... Mother Magdelena Luczak, 27, and her partner, Mariusz Krezolek, 34, had denied murder.

Both defendants gave a different version of events about what happened and blamed each other.

'Wretched existence'

The court heard Daniel's head injury was one of 30 he suffered and he weighed 14.8kg (32.6lb) in January 2011 and 13.8kg (30.4lb) three weeks before his death.

The court heard Mariusz Krezolek and Magdelena Luczak worked as a pair Det Insp Chris Hanson, of West Midlands Police, said Daniel's murder was "pre-planned and premeditated".

"He was beaten, he was drowned and he was poisoned with salt - it was an absolutely wretched existence," said Mr Hanson.

"The investigation has had a profound effect on us all.

"The team have fallen in love with this little boy and we have photographs of Daniel all around our office. We will never forget him."

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said starving Daniel had been forced to steal food from fellow pupils and from school dustbins.

Eryk Pelka, Daniel's biological father, said: "It's a great tragedy that such a little angel had to leave this world.

"I hope that those responsible will be punished severely."

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
As their lives can't be terminated they should serve their sentences in a Polish Jail , not at the expense of the British Taxpayer .

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Anything other than natural life behind bars and they have got off lightly.

Of course, the death penalty is most appropriate, after 2 years with daily beatings. Sadly that option is not available.

These child cruelty cases are almost monthly now, if he was scrapping for food at school, what were the imbecile teachers doing about it? Nothing?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Whatever they get it will not be enough and no doubt when they get out will probably jump the queue for a council house .

Reading that transcript i find the fact that the lad was known to be stealing food from dustbins and other kids in school surely must have raised alarm bells before he perished ? , i have no idea how these sort of things work but you would like to think in this day and age somebody could of intervened at some point .

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I am pleased to see that there will be an in depth 'case sturdy' with 'all agencies involved' thus ensuring Daniel Pelka can be airbrushed from history. :censored:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
These are people that live on a completely different level to the rest of the human race. Emotionless, completely oblivious of, and having no regard to the suffering of, or even the right to existence of others. I cannot fathom what happened in their lives to make people like this, but there are a lot of them around in every society. There is no punishment available that will have any effect, because they will never be capable of remorse, no matter how long they are imprisoned

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Whatever they get it will not be enough and no doubt when they get out will probably jump the queue for a council house .

Reading that transcript i find the fact that the lad was known to be stealing food from dustbins and other kids in school surely must have raised alarm bells before he perished ? , i have no idea how these sort of things work but you would like to think in this day and age somebody could of intervened at some point .

Surely the social services and/or doctors must have been aware? Why do they let kids stay with the parents and not take them away to foster parents?

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I've got a great idea of how these people should be treated.....!

Oh wait.....these people are protected by the Human Rights Act .....so that's my idea out the window!

What a wonderful piece of legislation that is!!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A crying shame that his abuse and eventual demise slipped through the nets. Someone, other than the beasts, must have known about the boy and realised that he was being mistreated, surely?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I cant even begin to comprehend why 2 parents would do this to their child. Reading all the details of how he was treated, it is absolutely disgusting.

It was also reported he was only 1 and a half stone when he died, so why didnt the school contact the authorities, even if the parents said he had a "rare condition" ? The parents even told the school that he wasnt allowed to eat because of this "condition". The school should have done some digging and passed it on to the authorities.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I cant even begin to comprehend why 2 parents would do this to their child. Reading all the details of how he was treated, it is absolutely disgusting.

It was also reported he was only 1 and a half stone when he died, so why didnt the school contact the authorities, even if the parents said he had a "rare condition" ? The parents even told the school that he wasnt allowed to eat because of this "condition". The school should have done some digging and passed it on to the authorities.
Two parents Mother yes,stepfather it seems,blood father was still in Poland ??

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
The two individuals will have a better life come Friday when they will have 3 cooked meals a day them, Television, Xbox, gym, sports, sky sports, nice apartment, drugs and any kind you want, mobile phone so make personal calls from their room and the only thing they don't get is a woman to spend the night which is bang out of order as they have rights to a family life. Christmas prisoners get a menu with food that taxpayers would love to able to afford.

The Tories want to abolish the human rights act but the Libels say the human right act isn't to be touched and as for Labour they just have ear wax as they brought it in.

The Liberals are more concerned about the rights for criminals than they are for tax payers. Personally I'd take these pair out side and kick them to death and then hang them up and watch them twitch from the rope. Then cut them down and take an axe and cut them into bits then feed them to pigs while live on TV.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Personally I'd take these pair out side and kick them to death and then hang them up and watch them twitch from the rope. Then cut them down and take an axe and cut them into bits then feed them to pigs while live on TV.

Bloody Liberal. The only language these people understand is being tied to a stake, having their stomachs split open and then have rats eat their entrails.

If only we still had the birch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here