Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray ........... ????

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just been looking through all the new training pics below and noticed that literally all the players have their squad numbers on their new training shirts except Glenn :eek:

What does everyone think?

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/june/gallery-welcome-back/

I think he has a big part to play this season, even if only off the bench. He may surprise us all (and have Stat Brother apoplectic in the stands) by actually fitting in to GP’s plans and starting some games.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think Maty is trying to make himself look taller by levitating.
Knocky looks as though he is ticklish.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I think he has a big part to play this season, even if only off the bench. He may surprise us all (and have Stat Brother apoplectic in the stands) by actually fitting in to GP’s plans and starting some games.

This.........he knows where the goal is and the right positions to get in. Feed the pony :) and hopefully will have 10+ goals in him.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seems odd, he's signed on a years extension so no point not using him, unless there are two top rated strikers on their way?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Anyone suggesting that our most natural and prolific scorer (even at 35) does not have a significant amount to offer at the club next season is simply mad. Extra service from a more attacking philosophy might actually see Glenn go on and break more records. Granted he will not be the long term answer but at the moment he is the best striker on our books

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No help on that. I'd assume from the fact that Clarke has NOT been given Bruno's number 2, that we have not finished shopping for defenders, though.

Thanks - thought I'd missed it but couldn't see it on any of the PR guff.........as well as potential further purchases I guess Potter will take his time in deciding the final squad so numbers will have to wait. Back on topic, does seem a bit odd that GM doesn't have his number on his kit.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone suggesting that our most natural and prolific scorer (even at 35) does not have a significant amount to offer at the club next season is simply mad. Extra service from a more attacking philosophy might actually see Glenn go on and break more records. Granted he will not be the long term answer but at the moment he is the best striker on our books
Where as anyone who doesn't think he's completely at odds with fast one touch counterattacking football is simply delusional.
But not only that they are denying themselves all the evidence, they saw with their own eyes, through 2019.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Where as anyone who doesn't think he's completely at odds with fast one touch counterattacking football is simply delusional.
But not only that they are denying themselves all the evidence, they saw with their own eyes, through 2019.

You've almost got excited, not seeing the no.17 anywhere...:whistle:

Evidence, what evidence?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here