Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loyalty points?

Home and Away

Sep 18, 2018
I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem... My loyalty points seem to have disappeared completely from the seagullstickets.com site. I contacted the supporter services and they said that it has been fixed and I should log out and log in again to see the points, but there's nothing there. Any ideas?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No prizes here.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Here are some points to get you started again. :wink:

points.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
You get so many points for consecutive season ticket years, and points accrued during last season are halved.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My points are still there, won't be long till Barber starts selling them

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem... My loyalty points seem to have disappeared completely from the seagullstickets.com site. I contacted the supporter services and they said that it has been fixed and I should log out and log in again to see the points, but there's nothing there. Any ideas?

Does it say you’ve got zero points or does it not display your points at all?

el punal

No points? I can only assume that you have been chosen to represent the U.K. in next year’s Eurovision Song Contest.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I checked yesterday and my points are showing as the same as after the last game of the season. I looked at the “history” and the halving of earned points happened in July last year.

I’d be worried if they’ve disappeared altogether, though. Has the purchase history gone too?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've gained a new set of points. I now have STH points and member points.

Whats the difference?

They’re not new. STH points count if you have a season ticket, member points if you’re a bronze member. Simple. The difference is the points for consecutive season tickets (I think that’s the only difference), so there’s really no point (!) in having both.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
They’re not new. STH points count if you have a season ticket, member points if you’re a bronze member. Simple. The difference is the points for consecutive season tickets (I think that’s the only difference), so there’s really no point (!) in having both.

Ta.

They may have always existed but 99.9% sure they weren't shown (for me anyway) in the top nav bar until I looked earlier. I would have noticed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here