Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk and Stevens on SSN

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good article featuring these two on SSN just now - just saying, like. You've probably just missed it, of course, but being SSN it'll probably be on again several times before kick off tomorrow!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Where did this "just saying, like" bollocks come from? Is it from the US or some chav UK tv show?

Like what? What does it mean?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
​Think it's a term mainly used by the ladies on their wedding night .

" informal used when you are making a criticism or complaint, to make it less likely to offend someone: I'm just saying I think it could have been done a little more carefully, that's all."

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Could have been Gary Stevens I guess...comparing centre backs.....that would have been quite interesting

I think you'll find Gary Stevens was playing in the BF era. (Before Football)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Where did this "just saying, like" bollocks come from? Is it from the US or some chav UK tv show?

"just saying" phrase is often meant that you arent endorsing something, just refering to the link/message. can also be used to mean "told you so".

el punal

At this moment in time (now), and with respect (none whatsoever), I understand where you're coming from (what the f*** are you on about) and at the end of the day (how about now, FFS!) I agree to disagree (no you don't, you just want an argument) with the way people talk this absolute bollocks!! :D

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Agreed! As bad as the #together-like-sheep mentality. :)

Being familiar with the OP's posts, I would suggest he's just being playfully insouciant. Just sayin', like :rave:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So.... two pages later....WTF did they actually SAY? :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports