BN1
Dome 1 Feb. That is all.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
£40?

Although Young Fathers are the perfect powerful, doomy support

£40 is well worth it for those two bands. Young Fathers are one of my favourite live bands of the moment.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
i saw MA at brighton center about 14 years ago

enjoyed it wonder if they will do other dates

I was also at this, and this was the gig that so many derided. One week before (or after) Pulp, I seem to remember. I quite enjoyed it - was near the front, and escaped the warehouse-like atmosphere of the Brighton Centre.

The Dome will suit them so much better.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I was also at this, and this was the gig that so many derided. One week before (or after) Pulp, I seem to remember. I quite enjoyed it - was near the front, and escaped the warehouse-like atmosphere of the Brighton Centre.

The Dome will suit them so much better.

They played Dome a few years ago and they were better suited.
Having to rely on a mate to get tickets this morning due to me being at work and unable to buy. Already fearing the worse.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Sold out (or so I'm told).

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Excellent, can't come round soon enough, great gig last time round a few years ago :rock:

Excellent? EXCELLENT? :annoyed:

I didn't have the chance to try for tickets until 10.30 this morning, and they'd all gone.

I am a tad disappointed.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Excellent? EXCELLENT? :annoyed:

I didn't have the chance to try for tickets until 10.30 this morning, and they'd all gone.

I am a tad disappointed.

To add to your disappointment and it makes me furious to report this but there are over 40 standing tickets available on GetMeIn at a starting price of £70 each with admin charge of £13. I did not get a ticket either so not the best start to the weekend.

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex
I saw them in 1998 (I think) at the Royal Albert Hall. Nearly wet myself with excitement when Liz Fraser came on for a couple of tunes. Would have loved to see them again but too expensive for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here