Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Len Goodman

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Leaving Strictly after the next series.

:nono:

Early favourite to succeed him is John Barrowman.

As he is the only one with a ballroom dancing background you would think they would replace him with someone from a similar background -which is not John Barrowman. Ian Waite or Karen Hardy would be better choices.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Truly this is the final nail in the coffin for what was once Great Britain.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Du Beke is usually the more restrained one. I don't recall him acting the fool. He is experienced.

Really? He is ALWAYS acting the fool, whilst trying to be a comedian

Maybe that's why he is nearly alway paired with a complete no hoper? Entertainment value allegedly.

As you may have gathered, he irritates me :smile:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Really? He is ALWAYS acting the fool, whilst trying to be a comedian

Maybe that's why he is nearly alway paired with a complete no hoper? Entertainment value allegedly.

As you may have gathered, he irritates me :smile:

It's a matter of taste. I like him.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
As I think I *may* have documented on every single thread of a "Most irritating TV personalities" nature, I cannot stand John Barrowman.

I can't say I ever find myself staying in to watch Strictly in any case, but I think if I knew he was going to be on it, that would put me off once and for all. Having him and Tess Daly on the same screen would cause my brain to explode.

I'm sure the producers will be devastated at that, obviously :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Leaving Strictly after the next series.

:nono:

Early favourite to succeed him is John Barrowman.

Oh good. Another reason not to watch a bunch of z listers dancing about.

Barrowman has to be the man I despise most in British light entertainment.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The programme is a load of pish........Past it's sell by date. Every comment made has been made before. That said.............I think [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] should replace Len goodman

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Len Goodman is brilliant at what he does which is to mix old school ballroom high standards with earthy London humour.

Anton Du Beke doesn't have the gravitas to step into his shoes as Head Judge but could potentially replace Craig Revel-Horwood on the panel with Craig stepping up as Head Judge.

Hitherto, I thought Anton should have replaced Bruce Forsyth instead of Claudia Winkelman. They need to get Anton off the floor and get him into a presenting / panellist position somehow because he's great TV.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here