Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Semi-Final ticket buying strategy

How are you going to play your semi-final ticket purchasing?

• STH - buying within the STH tiers

Votes: 218 43.4%
  • STH - waiting for members/guests to buy with

Votes: 118 23.5%
  • STH - not going

Votes: 15 3.0%
  • Member - buying straight away

Votes: 69 13.7%
  • Member - waiting for guests to buy with

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Member - not going

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • Non-STH/Member - buying if/when I can

Votes: 33 6.6%
  • Non-STH/Member - not going

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Tomorrow's guest window is going to be carnage! If it gets that far.

MarkMcGhee

Oct 19, 2022
Has anyone experienced this? I've waited til members priority 3 to get a ticket for my kid, he has the message 'your welbley priority is 3, Tues 4th April 9am' but i'm unable to assign him a seat, and the option to buy when logged in as him is greyed out. Argh!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has anyone experienced this? I've waited til members priority 3 to get a ticket for my kid, he has the message 'your welbley priority is 3, Tues 4th April 9am' but i'm unable to assign him a seat, and the option to buy when logged in as him is greyed out. Argh!
If you're just buying for him and no-one else, it could be that unaccompanied children are not able to buy.

Just a guess.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Got 6 upper tier, 545. Only a few rows from the front though. Waiting as the kids were tier 2/3 Albion +. Not sure if they will come to the final though if we make it as it would be tight waiting for them. Sounds like we've already sold what would be our allocation

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There's about 3000 left now. Just bought a couple and did a tot up of the other blocks.

MarkMcGhee

Oct 19, 2022
If you're just buying for him and no-one else, it could be that unaccompanied children are not able to buy.

Just a guess.
No, trying to buy both of us. Its letting me pick 2 seats but i can't assign to him. When i logged in recently it told me he was Priority 3, but the system is not letting him have a ticket. So frustrating!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here