Sing Albion along with me
La la la la la la
We're happy as we can be
Next time you're feeling blue just let a smile begin
Promotion will come to us
La la la la la la
Now you know the tune
You'll soon be singing Albion

Maybe one for the youngsters but based on the song by the 2nd most famous group in blue and white with the added advantage of dressing up in blue and white costumes for even more fun.

Now to work on the father Bruno version

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I have to say I'm sick of we're on our way. Which is what happens when we've only got one song. Once or twice a game perhaps even 10 but hundreds is just monotonous and dull dull dull. Anything. ANYTHING else tomorrow will be welcome respite for this multi club earworm. It's the Japanese Knotweed of the Terraces currently. Please can someone at Real Madrid or another TV favourite make up another tune so something else is adopted by the crazy kids who are unable to make a new song up from one of the other MILLION songs out there to choose from.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
I have to say I'm sick of we're on our way. Which is what happens when we've only got one song. Once or twice a game perhaps even 10 but hundreds is just monotonous and dull dull dull. Anything. ANYTHING else tomorrow will be welcome respite for this multi club earworm. It's the Japanese Knotweed of the Terraces currently. Please can someone at Real Madrid or another TV favourite make up another tune so something else is adopted by the crazy kids who are unable to make a new song up from one of the other MILLION songs out there to choose from.

1) It generates an atmosphere - half the north stand seem to like it.
2) It is less likely that we would be singing it if we were 6th in the table - to me it's a positive song, embrace it.
3) It's looking likely that we won't be singing it next season...

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover

1) It generates an atmosphere - half the north stand seem to like it.
2) It is less likely that we would be singing it if we were 6th in the table - to me it's a positive song, embrace it.
3) It's looking likely that we won't be singing it next season...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I've tinkered around with th etune for Divine Comedy's National Express, something about "the Amex Express" but never really got anywhere with it. I think it lends itself to chganging the lyrics for a chant but I'm too crap to do it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

We could sing the Knockaert song instead? :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here