Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yellow cards

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The Mac lad apparently got a red. Klopp will be going nuts.
Just heard, any clips ?

*edit* Just seen on the red card thread. Lots of people saying harsh, but it wasn't harsh, it was completely wrong, not even a yellow :rolleyes:

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Shame the referee was intent on penalising minor things (inconsistently), and then almost ignoring player safety…..

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I suspect RDZ won't be happy with those, but

whisper it quietly

It did seem to stop some of the gamesmanship (kicking ball away, time wasting etc) :wink:
(Also whispers quietly)…

I’m overall supportive of the move to stop turning a blind eye to dissent and general twattishness. As long as it’s done consistently. Enciso’s a good case in point. Twattish kicking of the ball away. No issue with that being a yellow BUT they need to be prepared to do it to Salah in front of the Kop end equally.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
(Also whispers quietly)…

I’m overall supportive of the move to stop turning a blind eye to dissent and general twattishness. As long as it’s done consistently. Enciso’s a good case in point. Twattish kicking of the ball away. No issue with that being a yellow BUT they need to be prepared to do it to Salah in front of the Kop end equally.
Actually Enciso played the ball to where the offside actually was, so not twattish at all. Gross was a tactical one though, so no problem.

Shame about Dawson pulling the shirt off Enciso for the majority of the first half and the blatant body checks on Mitoma, that went unpunished

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Just heard, any clips ?

*edit* Just seen on the red card thread. Lots of people saying harsh, but it wasn't harsh, it was completely wrong, not even a yellow :rolleyes:
And based on last week if someone had just saved an imaginary card at the ref when he did it he wouldn't have even got a booking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here