Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] WTF is wrong with some people...

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I think you have been rather misinformed. Take some time to find out about the true British (fox) hunting sport, then compare it with the sadistic animal-torturing featured in this news article. Not vaguely similar, in any way.
No thank you.

I watched a video from a hunt of a petrified fox being ripped from limb to limb and want no further part of that barbaric world other than to call out the participants as the twisted sadists they are.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Animal torture abuse is not confined to white supremacy weirdos in the States or even a few sick adults in the UK, we have school children in this Country who are just as depraved and sick imo - what ‘normal’ child kills and tortures animals then posts them on Facebook for a laugh?

This story disturbed me for weeks - 500 kids part of a torture club - Perhaps we should be looking a bit closer to home and slay the monsters on our own doorstep too 😡

https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/13/chil...e-animals-share-photos-whatsapp-20454802/amp/
It starts off as animal torture as a kid and then you turn into an Ian Brady type as an adult.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If found guilty, the American pyscho can get banged up for a maximum of only five years.

Which isn't long enough.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think you have been rather misinformed. Take some time to find out about the true British (fox) hunting sport, then compare it with the sadistic animal-torturing featured in this news article. Not vaguely similar, in any way.
You can focus on the differences if you choose but the similarities are also there to see if you so desire.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
You may have been thinking of the sick bastard in Aus last year.

No, I'm thinking monkeys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here