Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Worthing & Lancing A27 Bypass - New Report

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
I

Though I would argue against the notion public transport is inherently unsuitable for the disabled.

Ok, I will expand on this. If I got the train, I would get on at Durrington. There is no disabled way to cross the line there which means I couldn't get back to my car at night.

At Brighton, I work nowhere near Brighton Station which is also at the top of a hill so it would take me ages to get to and from work.

If I got the 700, it would hit exactly the same traffic issues I encounter in my car, plus it stops at bus stops and it doesn't get me near work.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What a ridiculous comment, ffs. Have you ever even been east of Lewes? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd stay and argue the point but Wednesday afternoon is half-day closing at Finefare so I need to get on or I'll have no bread for the weekend.

Shoreham to Staplehurst was not a good commute, even twice a week . . . .

Our Price in Heathfield still has tranvision vamps 12" single in stock :rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lie?

You appear to be a very angry person.

Please chill.

You made a statement in capitals, which I take it means shouting, which is plainly not the answer to everything.

Think you'll find I try not to have too many rules in my life. I like people to be able to express themselves and I hope in doing so it will not be detrimental to me or others. Similarly how I conduct myself I hope is not detrimental either to others and especially me. I'm first to admit I haven't always been perfect in that but we all live and learn.

Think you'll also find I wasn't offended in anyway. I'm honestly not sure I've ever been offended in my life. If one thing losing my wife this year has taught me, getting worried what some poster/person/entity thinks of me life's too short to be bothered.

The statement in capitals is to denote the fact it's repeated and will be repeated forever more.
It couldn't be any simpler more roads are not the answer.

The roads we have need to be used better.

None of that alters the simple fact, out of nowhere you took it upon yourself to call me, a complete stranger, a windbag with no answers.
You have subsequently doubled down, after I answered.
You have taken it upon yourself to make sweeping statements about me, someone of whom you have next to no knowledge.
&
You have clutched your pearls because I took exception to you being a total hypocrite.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Ok, I will expand on this. If I got the train, I would get on at Durrington. There is no disabled way to cross the line there which means I couldn't get back to my car at night.

At Brighton, I work nowhere near Brighton Station which is also at the top of a hill so it would take me ages to get to and from work.

If I got the 700, it would hit exactly the same traffic issues I encounter in my car, plus it stops at bus stops and it doesn't get me near work.

You make a great case for investment in public transport infastructure.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The statement in capitals is to denote the fact it's repeated and will be repeated forever more.

None of that alters the simple fact, out of nowhere you took it upon yourself to call me, a complete stranger, a windbag with no answers.
You have taken it upon yourself to make sweeping statements about me, someone of whom you have next to no knowledge.
&
You have clutched your pearls because I took exception to you being a total hypocrite.

Probably the sort of thing that should be taken onto private messages, and nothing at all to do with me, but it strikes me that you're not a complete stranger in the sense that he's read enough of your, getting on for 70k posts, to reach the conclusion that he reached

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Probably the sort of thing that should be taken onto private messages, and nothing at all to do with me, but it strikes me that you're not a complete stranger in the sense that he's read enough of your, getting on for 70k posts, to reach the conclusion that he reached

Much the same could be said of you, if you stopped changing identities.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

&

Pearls my dear.

FFS grow up.

Forget it, move on, go for jog.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here