Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Women's Euro 2022 Final- England v Germany 31.07.2022- OFFICIAL THREAD

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I dare say. But whatever the reason, it meant she had to play the last 10 minutes making allowances for having been booked and (because you can never be certain not to be booked again) she risked leaving her team mates a player short.

Taking shirts off for whatever reason is sheer self-indulgence and the total antithesis of what a team game should be about. She should have waited until full time, which incidentally is when Chastain did hers anyway.

I thought it was brilliant, as did most of the people around me, just above her in the stadium. In doing so she created a moment, and an image, that may well become as iconic as Bobby Moore holding the trophy aloft.

And she didn't get sent off, and they didn't lose, and her teammates seemed very happy with all that she had done.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I dare say. But whatever the reason, it meant she had to play the last 10 minutes making allowances for having been booked and (because you can never be certain not to be booked again) she risked leaving her team mates a player short.

Taking shirts off for whatever reason is sheer self-indulgence and the total antithesis of what a team game should be about. She should have waited until full time, which incidentally is when Chastain did hers anyway.

She could have been tackled a moment later and broken her ankle but she didn’t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here