Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] wife away - house tidying

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mrs T knows to not put things behind or under other things, or move things to random different places, or I get triggered.

Anyone else on the Aspergers/autism spectrum? ??? It's a curse and yet....a gift :drool:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My pet hate is having to move things to get to other things you might need regularly. It’s no way to live.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have chores that I do around the house regularly so the place is maintained at a nice clean and tidy level pretty consistently. However, nearly all the women I have lived with seem to eschew this logical method and instead opt for about four times a year;

Spotting a bit of dust on the blinds….fast forward an hour and all the blinds are soaking in the bath, the furniture is in the middle of the room, there is a ladder in front of the telly, and she’s ringing some distant cousin seeing if they can drop round their Kercher.

I usually suddenly remember something I have to do in town when this happens.

Inevitably this will be on a Saturday afternoon when I’ve had a knackering week at work and I’m trying to chill out on the couch.

Madness.

Last edited:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I have chores that I do around the house regularly so the place is maintained at a nice clean and tidy level pretty consistently. However, nearly all the women I have lived with seem to eschew this logical method and instead opt for about four times a year;

Spotting a bit of dust on the blinds….fast forward an hour and all the blinds are soaking in the bath, the furniture is in the middle of the room, there is a ladder in front of the telly, and she’s ringing some distant cousin seeing if they can drop round their Kercher.

Inevitably this will be on a Saturday afternoon when I’ve had a knackering week at work and I’m trying to chill out on the couch.

Madness.

I’m trying to think of something else you could do on a Saturday afternoon.
Nope, nothing really.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Ok, my wife has been away for 4 days with our eldest daughter, leaving me at home with the 2 little ones. Over a text message exchange this morning i mentioned having to tidy the house before she returns tomorrow, especially as we have guests arriving in the evening for a couple of nights.

I explained that the house was ok (ish) but that I would need to run around for some time today making it right, to which she replied...

"OK, don't worry too much"

Have these words ever, EVER, been true??? I've learnt from painful experience that acting on these words may be a big mistake...

Get a cleaner in is my tip .

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014

Madness.

Step 1. Get shut of the blinds, replace with curtains.
Step 2. Make sure you get curtains that don't show the dust.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here