Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who was worse?

Based only on their performances at the Amex this season who was worse?

• Leciester

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Forest

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I expect the results may be skewed in the favour of last night due to the proximity of the game but who was worse.....Forest or Leicester?

Still Leicester for me. They looked a right shambles and looked like conceding everytime we went forward. Forest offered nothing to the game last night but at least they looked organised.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Forest absolutely. When earlier over the years I said "trust me, you don't want Steve Cooper as manager"... think my point was made yesterday. Cooper took Swansea to play-offs two years in a row yet the fans were delighted that he f***ed off. Gritty football and hoofing it to two or three attacking players who are supposed to do all the job. Works in the Championship if you've got the players. Not giving you 40 points in the PL. The squad also isn't great tbf and it showed, just less quality ability wise - should be bottom five.

Leicester got a lot of quality in the squad, pretty much on the same level as Brighton if not better and while they were pretty hopeless defensively you could tell from some of their players that "yeah this guy could do well in the right circumstances". You could definitely see them scoring more than 25+ goals, which is a bit of a struggle to imagine Nottingham doing.

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
For sure Leicester have better players, probably a better manager as well and have better chance of climbing out of bottom 3. But 5 goals were scored against them and as Forest's game-plan worked (point for them against a top10 team was something they came for) you really must vote 'Leicester' in this poll.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Leicester's defence was a mess, but they can score goals. RDZ has already started repeating the Brighton manager mantra, 'you can't win matches without scoring goals'. Forest were like us up at Wolves under Chris Hughton. They don't seem to have a way to win matches and 0-0 draws aren't going to keep them up. Of the seven goals they have scored this season, four came in two matches against the two other promoted teams and they lost both matches. In the other nine games they have scored a total of three goals. Leicester, despite their problems, look in a different league to Forest and probably will be next season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
For sure Leicester have better players, probably a better manager as well and have better chance of climbing out of bottom 3. But 5 goals were scored against them and as Forest's game-plan worked (point for them against a top10 team was something they came for) you really must vote 'Leicester' in this poll.
Forest it is then

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Leicester's defence was a mess, but they can score goals. RDZ has already started repeating the Brighton manager mantra, 'you can't win matches without scoring goals'. Forest were like us up at Wolves under Chris Hughton. They don't seem to have a way to win matches and 0-0 draws aren't going to keep them up. Of the seven goals they have scored this season, four came in two matches against the two other promoted teams and they lost both matches. In the other nine games they have scored a total of three goals. Leicester, despite their problems, look in a different league to Forest and probably will be next season.
That wasn't the question though. I agree with you about Leicester I think they will have more than enough to stay up. Forest probably not. However the question was based on who was worse on the day against us?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Forest was just terrible anti football. If they go to an out of form, new manager, poor at home team and play that negatively - when exactly will they play better and try to win ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd say Leicester were worse although they are far more enjoyable to watch as a neutral than Forest. Leicester's defence is dreadful, whereas Forest have by far the least attacking threat in the league.

I do think Leicester's glaring problem is going to be MUCH easier to fix than Forest's though.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Worse on the day against us - Leicester.
Forest came for a point, executed the game plan and got a point. Leicester came to play and had a very bad day.

Worse as a team and more likely to get relegated? Forest by a mile.
Leicester have good players and a good manager. Going through a very bad patch but it happens. If they don't do anything rash they will be fine.
But Forest...I can't see them staying up if that's all they've got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here