Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who should we play in goal tonight?

Who should we play in goal tonight?

• Total voters

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Stockdale, if he volunteered to play for the under whatevers last week as he wants game time to get match ready then its an ideal match for him to play in and also give him more time to gel with the defence - not that he's going to have to do much :)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Keep to the first 11.

Try to get the players playing Samis method.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Stockdale for me, why should anyone want/need to be rested after only 90 minutes of competitive football??

Tonight is about picking a strong side, getting a morale boosting win and getting our season up and running.

100% this

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I can see the reasoning in sticking with Stockdale if it gives us a better chance of a result in the Birmingham game, but on the other hand if we had to pitch Walton into an important league game he'd be better off with this match under his belt.
Having said that there's the possibility that whoever is picked tonight would be advised to bring a good book. :moo:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Stockdale for me, why should anyone want/need to be rested after only 90 minutes of competitive football??
Q
Tonight is about picking a strong side, getting a morale boosting win and getting our season up and running.

Exactly this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here