Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to get eliminated with us?

Who's going home?

• Italy

Votes: 42 50.0%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 42 50.0%

• Total voters

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
What did he say?

Speaking after the match, Suarez decided to rub the victory in the faces of England fans who have criticised the controversial striker, saying: "I dreamt this. I’m enjoying this moment, because of all I suffered, the criticism I received. So, there you go.

"Before the game too many people in England laughed about my attitude over the last few years. This is a very good time for me. I want to see what they think now."

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Italy. If Spain, Portugal and Italy all get knocked out at the group stage the world's media will hardly notice how rubbish we are

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Speaking after the match, Suarez decided to rub the victory in the faces of England fans who have criticised the controversial striker, saying: "I dreamt this. I’m enjoying this moment, because of all I suffered, the criticism I received. So, there you go.

"Before the game too many people in England laughed about my attitude over the last few years. This is a very good time for me. I want to see what they think now."

Getting correctly punished for repeatedly calling an opposition player the N word(Poyet showed himself up on that one) as well as a further ban for biting a player. My heart bleeds for him! Just goes to show how self-absorbed and thick the majority of modern day footballers are. He's very talented but a total waste of space. Cue the usual transfer BS surrounding him and Real Madrid over the coming weeks. The agents of these players are just as bad. It's all about the £'s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here