Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who are the three?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
One of the comments on the Wolves forum bemoaned that they'd been well beaten, despite Brighton having "three shit players" who'd be laughed at, if played for Wolves.

Got me scratching my head a bit, I confess. Love to know who he was thinking about

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Why would anyone answer your question? They would just have their suggestion twisted and hammered for thinking it was their thought also, even though we know all our players are excellent and would improve Wolves.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
One of the comments on the Wolves forum bemoaned that they'd been well beaten, despite Brighton having "three shit players" who'd be laughed at, if played for Wolves.

Got me scratching my head a bit, I confess. Love to know who he was thinking about

That's fair enough, unfortunately for Wolves they have nine. They probably won't look too bad in the Championship next season though.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I think they mean our 3 senior players Welbeck, Milner and Lallana. The post was tongue in cheek I reckon and more a comment on fellow Woves fans who don’t understand and value experience and steadiness in amongst young talent.

That’s quite how I read it too, it seemed even as if Lallana, Wellbeck and Milner had been proposed by posters on their forum as decent signings (when they were free agents) only to be shot down by most of the board members.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There are some really interesting views on that forum. One poster reckons that only Dunk, Webster, Estupinan and Mitoma would get into a combined Wolves/Brighton team.

They must smoke some really strong stuff in Wolverhampton

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I reckon they'd have something like Steele, Welbeck and Milner in mind - combination of prior reputation, injury prone history and age. The only thing I can think of

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here