Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When is the best time to buy tickets?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Quite a lot no-STH-shows near us in the NS against Wolves on Saturday. Including half an entire row next to us.

Did all the exchange tickets get snapped up?

Seems a ‘criminal’ waste. Others missed out on seeing an astonishing performance.
Most had gone - can’t believe people don’t list but know a few who don’t often. Personally it’s not about the money it’s about bums on seats if I rarely can’t go but not everyone is as in to the Albion as the likes of us - still lame though as it’s win win win all round - stadium fuller, club more money and ticket owner some money…

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Most had gone - can’t believe people don’t list but know a few who don’t often. Personally it’s not about the money it’s about bums on seats if I rarely can’t go but not everyone is as in to the Albion as the likes of us - still lame though as it’s win win win all round - stadium fuller, club more money and ticket owner some money…

My thoughts too.

When we’ve sold I barely notice the £20-odd banked. It’s about not leaving empty seats through my laziness in relistiing them.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
I'm looking to buy three Southampton tickets (1xadult & 2xkids) but unfortunately I can't find any that are seated together - all singles or doubles. I'll keep looking but does anyone know if there's an easier way of checking whether 3 in a row become available instead of looking at each section of the stadium - it doesn't seem very user friendly!
If you do find them they will be exchange tickets where your two kids tickets will be full price (applies same for OAP or any other concessional price)....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here