Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your championship team of the season so far??

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Blimey. Grounds got into that team and he was so POOR.

I made a special note to look at him, but promptly forgot and then I noticed a bit of slow speed skill and it turned out to be Grounds.

But Grounds got beaten by Solly March more often than Bruno gets beaten by his winger in three seasons.

Marshall (Cardiff)
Bruno (Brighton) Curtis Davies (Hull) Dawson (Hull) ???
Conway (Blackburn) Lansbury (Forest) Thorne (Derby) Judge (Brentford)
Rhodes (Blackburn) McCormack (Fulham)​

but there is very little to choose between the best players. The ones on bold would be hardest to displace as best. Shortage of left backs. Favourite is Friend (Middlesbro') but I've never seen anything about him that was particularly good.

On performances against the Albion, Butterfield (Huddersfield now Derby) and Gallagher (PNE) could be included but so could both Stephens and Kayal for us.

Last edited:

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
I made a special note to look at him, but promptly forgot and then I noticed a bit of slow speed skill and it turned out to be Grounds.

But Grounds got beaten by Solly March more often than Bruno gets beaten by his winger in three seasons.

Marshall (Cardiff)

but there is very little to choose between the best players. The ones on bold would be hardest to displace as best. Shortage of left backs. Favourite is Friend (Middlesbro') but I've never seen anything about him that was particularly good.

On performances against the Albion, Butterfield (Huddersfield now Derby) and Gallagher (PNE) could be included but so could both Stephens and Kayal for us.

Absolutely no chance that Lansbury has been better than either Kayal or Stephens this year. Surely Blackman or Gray should get in ahead of Rhodes as well.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Marshall (Cardiff)

Anything but 442, eh? Fair enough, that's your opinion, but I really don't think 342 cuts it.......

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
----------Kayal (gk)---------

Kayal - Kayal - Kayal - Kayal

Kayal - Kayal - Kayal - Kayal

-------- Kayal - Kayal -------

I wouldn't have Kayal in goal

Dec 29, 2011
While I made a little joke about Ince earlier, it just shows you how difficult these things are to call, we just don't see enough of other teams right?
This. Very very few people see more than 5 matches per team per season, and even then 5 matches is a small sample to make your mind up. The best hope is to watch only the top half teams, so you only have 12 teams to keep track of, and then you could probably get to see 8-10 games per team if you prioritised top v. top matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here