Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the earliest you have left a game

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
West Ham away. Left after 15 minutes. Poyets team selection was terrible.

People were still coming in as I left.
The 6-0 defeat? Also left after about 55 mins when they scored their 4th or 5th. Spent over £100 on a day out for that awful performance

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
A good few years ago I went and watched Portsmouth v Leeds. I was in the away end with some Leeds based colleagues that were down for the week. A guy we were stood close to left at half time to get home as he had work in the morning. Leeds to Portsmouth and back again for 45 minutes of football. He never intended to watch more than the first half.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
40 minutes into the 5-1 defeat against Stoke st Withdean. The third goal was enough to send me over the edge. Jocko clown.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
lasted about 45 seconds England V Australia at Upton Park,wobbled back to the pub.

Amsterdam Arena after smoking something dodgy confused myself as to why the stadium was so empty,convinced myself the game had finished and everyone had gone home,didn’t realise I had gone in about hour and a half before kick off,so left about 80 minutes before kick off and watched what I thought were very in depth replay highlights complete with a 15 minute interval in a pub……..confusing times.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
In the withdean years I left 10 minutes into the 2nd half. Pretty sure it was against Doncaster (they played in red & white) and we was 0-2 down, hardly created a chance and it was a boiling hot day towards the end of the season and we had nothing to play for. Quite frankly, all I could think about was an ice cold pint, so off I went! Rare for me though, honest!

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
Left during the first half of our game at the Withdean v Luton about 8 years ago with the score at one all. My youngest son was five at the time and I was desperate to take him to his first BHA match. Unfortunately I hadn't checked the weather forecast and we were drenched before kick off. He now hates football. Luckily my youngest son loves BHA and is a season ticket holder.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
The 6-0 defeat? Also left after about 55 mins when they scored their 4th or 5th. Spent over £100 on a day out for that awful performance

This. The ONLY I've EVER left early and we were back in Andover (Hants) before the game had finished! RESULT [emoji3]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here