Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What kind of job would tempt De Zerbi away?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He said in the summer nothing will take him away from Brighton, he has enough money not driven by money, prefers to coach players into better players rather than go to a club that buys success or attempts to.

For now going nowhere.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I really think he will stay all the time he thinks the club can improve. If we qualify for the Champions League for next season (not completely crazy and I’m sure it’s what RDZ is targeting) then I’m sure he’ll stay. Even if we don’t, as long as he feels backed enough to have a realistic chance the next season I still think he’ll stay.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When poch gets the boot in a months time, I expect a call from a fat billionaire with dodgy Saudi links to come knocking offering untold sheckles to RDZ

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Don’t think he could turn down Italian national coach if offered.
He would miss the day to day coaching aspect far too much. It’s the development of players he’s most interested in.

Plus Italy have just very recently appointed a new manager.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
The Glazer’s might be recruiting soon.
Man United are as big a basket case as Chelsea - everything is determined by the balance sheet and the football side ends up in chaos.

Saying that - I don't think Ten Hag is up to the job.

The club probably needs a complete reboot at this stage - but that won't happen until the Glazers are gone, if at all. Bad idea for any manager with a reputation to take the job until that happens. In the meantime they could do worse than bring back David Moyes - they could keep Harry Maguire and he would put a bit of structure and discipline on the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here