[Drinking] Westwood doesn’t learn

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
He is a twat, like most Pompey fans. But when you get to a certain age, if you’ve got to go, you’ve got to go

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Incredibly funny that most of this thread is confirming that he stinks, and I will further this, in that the Pompey fan I work with confirmed to me that he absolutely reeks.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fourth ban of the season, for pissing on Forest Green Rovers' stadium, waving his arse and fingering his bumhole at Coventry fans, some other drunken crap (I forget what) and now HILARIOUSLY entering the Ladies' toilets and claiming he identifies as a woman. Absolute whopper, I can't believe Pompey have only banned him for two games.

Even many of their own fans say they're thoroughly bored of him now and wish he would just disappear. Turns up drunk for nearly every game: for away games he staggers in fifteen or twenty minutes late and expects to choose whatever seats he wants, and claims football is "A geezer's game".

Grim.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Fourth ban of the season, for pissing on Forest Green Rovers' stadium, waving his arse and fingering his bumhole at Coventry fans, some other drunken crap (I forget what) and now HILARIOUSLY entering the Ladies' toilets and claiming he identifies as a woman. Absolute whopper, I can't believe Pompey have only banned him for two games.

Even many of their own fans say they're thoroughly bored of him now and wish he would just disappear. Turns up drunk for nearly every game: for away games he staggers in fifteen or twenty minutes late and expects to choose whatever seats he wants, and claims football is "A geezer's game".

Grim.
I know two Pompey season ticket holders who have said much the same. Aside his little group of cronies, he's regarded as an annoying embarrassment to the majority.

Add to that, as somebody who was once in close proximity to him in a pub, he's a stranger to soap and chucks up something rotten. I've been near the aroma of a skunk in the past. Debatable which was worse.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah. When you've got fans who start to believe they're somehow more important or better than other fans, it can turn into a problem. Especially if the club is perceived to indulge them. See also Ultras, Always.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports