Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We’re all going on a US Tour

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I could be tempted to finally get a new passport...

...should just have enough time.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No more impactful on the environment than playing at the Dripping Pan I guess, bring it on, we can always plant a couple of saplings at Falmer to offset things.

:amex:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
excellent-happy.gif

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Im not sure why anyone was unaware of this, it was mentioned I think earlier in preseason, when there was something on overseas preseason. I cant remember exactly when but I know I have been aware of an American preseason matches next year for a while

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My accountant says No.

Im not sure why anyone was unaware of this, it was mentioned I think earlier in preseason, when there was something on overseas preseason. I cant remember exactly when but I know I have been aware of an American preseason matches next year for a while

Mr Barbatron spoke about it in Australia.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Will be there with bells on... if it's north of Richmond VA and east of Detroit, I'm in.

I've got English footy-mad brothers (wrong teams, though) in Boston. Philly, and DC.... the former is also a New England Revolution season-ticket holder.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Sorry I’m obviously not as on the ball as you Nick as I was unaware of this. :rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
DC please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here