Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Well, well, well...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A result like that has been coming for a long time, all a bit surreal when it did though. Being a long time Brighton fan I didn’t feel it was over until 85 mins though :lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No doubts about it, it was one of the best trounces of a top team that I've ever seen us manage. Ronaldo was a sulky and ineffective spectator, for most of the match (and I hope those wanting his shirt ripped up their signs, before the end). A complete team performance, and that includes Bob for a few great saves, having had sod all to do for most of the game.
We actually made them look silly. Finally. Long may it continue, and play anywhere near that level for the last two matches and I can see another 6 points coming our way.
What an end to our best ever season that would be.
And Cucu....dear Cucu.....deserved that goal more than most, I feel.
Thrilled to bits with that.

Early in the second half I said to Mrs DiS “if we were to score again, I’d love it to be Cucurella”.
And it was. And his reaction was wonderful.
Then there was his part in the third goal as well…….:albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
you can only beat what’s in front of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seemingly not as easy as it sounds. :lolol:

Runs for the hills and might never come back. :wink:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A result like that has been coming for a long time, all a bit surreal when it did though. Being a long time Brighton fan I didn’t feel it was over until 85 mins though :lolol:

To be fair, you and one or two others have said we were going to absolutely spank someone soon. I just think none of us thought it would be Man Utd :lolol:

When it got to 82 mins I said to my son "we're probably ok now, they need a goal every 2 mins"!

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
To be fair, you and one or two others have said we were going to absolutely spank someone soon. I just think none of us thought it would be Man Utd :lolol:

When it got to 82 mins I said to my son "we're probably ok now, they need a goal every 2 mins"!

I was working out the same goals per minute needed average when we got into 80+ minutes :lolol:

So ... 3 away at Wolves ... 4 at home to United ... I'm thinking 5 away at Dirty Leeds!!

I'll be there to find out :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here