Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Well, wasn't that just tremendous fun?

Chibberdy

Apr 22, 2023
Said on the radio there was a trespasser on the line
Factor in broken down train, wrong communication from driver to passengers which meant people stayed on train which can't go anywhere due to broken train in front equals Southern Fail to the nth degree. B@llocks!

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Wasn't quite sure in parts of the first half, but the second half was a lot better - our plan this season is to try and stay to the final whistle and we were certainly enjoyed doing that today!

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Looks like we may stay top until at least Monday. Only some run of the mill sort of sides playing tomorrow.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
It was wicked, loved it.

Train there was fine, ended up getting a taxi home from the university - it is what it is.

The game was awesome, there were some poor decisions that went against us , we should have had a corner when it was a goal kick - it is what it is.

Pint of beer is more expensive - it is what it is.

Loved being surrounded by fans was wicked, watching the summer series wasn’t the same, loved seeing people in rdz T-shirts and the new green and black away shirts - wicked.

No counters in the north stand seemed to have programmes, shame, what’s up with that??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It was wicked, loved it.

Train there was fine, ended up getting a taxi home from the university - it is what it is.

The game was awesome, there were some poor decisions that went against us , we should have had a corner when it was a goal kick - it is what it is.

Pint of beer is more expensive - it is what it is.

Loved being surrounded by fans was wicked, watching the summer series wasn’t the same, loved seeing people in rdz T-shirts and the new green and black away shirts - wicked.

No counters in the north stand seemed to have programmes, shame, what’s up with that??
If the trains fail again, walk past the Bridge car park to where the 49 bus terminates. It’s easy to get back into town that way.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is there some ad revenue reason why you're starting so many threads recently?

Edit: not meaning to be snarky if there is, just that it’s quite a noticeable increase, wondering if it’s a concerted effort for some reason.
Jesus. You were being serious?!?

A copy and paste from when someone asked a similar question yesterday...

Is the site struggling? In what way? It's as busy as ever, maybe even busier. Site traffic from June 1st to August 10th is up a considerable 29.3% on the same period last year. Users are up 30.8% and new users up 32.6%. When people visit the site they are also sticking around longer with session duration up 9.1%.​
Avalanche of threads? Really? I may be more active than a few weeks ago, but that's probably because I zone out a bit over the summer, but I'm firmly back in football mode now, and I can't wait for tomorrow. Maybe my excitement leads me to create a few more threads, but each will live or die on its own merit. I have a lot of "misses" than get very little response.​
My little flurry of threads this evening was because I had just come home from the game, I was buzzing from being back at the Amex and a great win, but I was heading out for. a run (8.55 miles @ 7:52/mile in case you're interested). I wanted to do a little brain dump of talking points I had in my head before I forgot them.

I hope that's OK, but please do let me know if you need any further clarification on any of this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here