Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We lost 3-0 but I am not upset

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I imagine Potter would've played Webster, Bissouma & Trossard from the start if possible. All 3 would improve our style and fluidity so playing the champions without them was always a huge task. Man City were the better side and deserved the win but on a different day all 3 goals could've been avoided suggesting we did many thing right. But most importantly Liverpool do not have the advantage in the title race

Why's that most important? :shrug:

Not really got an importance on who wins it for me, but I'd rather Liverpool won it than City. Can't really pin point why, just find City very irritating.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not losing any sleep over Shitty beating us. A small percentage of teams might achieve something there, the rest get pummeled.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Why's that most important? :shrug:

Not really got an importance on who wins it for me, but I'd rather Liverpool won it than City. Can't really pin point why, just find City very irritating.

I only know a few Man City fans and all seem to be fairly sane and have a good understanding of football. The Liverpool fans I know all believe they are the greatest team ever and deserve to walk the league. I'm happy to see them miss out on a title again by a solitary point

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I only know a few Man City fans and all seem to be fairly sane and have a good understanding of football. The Liverpool fans I know all believe they are the greatest team ever and deserve to walk the league. I'm happy to see them miss out on a title again by a solitary point

Is that because the Liverpool fans you know have no connection to Liverpool ? My neighbours are both reds and one is a STH. Proper football fans as opposed to the Sussex glory hunter variety.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Not the Man City fans that chanted through the Hillsborough tribute in the FA Cup semi final then? Just the good ones.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Why can't we just agree that SOME Liverpool fans are idiots, some are excellent. SOME City fans are idiots, some are excellent. As it is with every football club in the world.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Two wins, a draw and one loss,Seven points from Norwich at home followed by Arsenal,Spurs and Man City away = awesome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here