Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Sadly have had to list my ticket as wife in hospital. Row W, G block of North Stand. Great seat if you want to stand and sing all game

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
After watching Graham Potter's press conference it sounds like we are likely to be missing some players due to Covid once again.

In reply to Johnny Cantor's question (I think) he said something like he couldn't really answer the question due to players confidentially, but to bear with us.
Plus Adam Webster will also be missing again.

I haven’t checked but do the EPL still have different rules then given isolation requirements have been binned ?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
the atmosphere at 0-0 on saturday was laughable really.

Cant see it being any better , I've little motivation for this game at the moment.

Hoping as the week progresses then will look forward to it

Why not!? Previous few games atmosphere's been decent until Burnley. Against Burnley, **** all away fans, combined with the way we started the game (and then continued) was hardly going to galvanise the crowd, especially with the shit show of the weather/transport.

Confident tomorrow will be much better (to start with at least)

Just because you're not up for the game doesn't mean no-one else is. Much more attractive game, decent away fans, no transport shit (hopefully)... I'm up for tomo, certainly compared to last week anyway!

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Why not!? Previous few games atmosphere's been decent until Burnley. Against Burnley, **** all away fans, combined with the way we started the game (and then continued) was hardly going to galvanise the crowd, especially with the shit show of the weather/transport.

Confident tomorrow will be much better (to start with at least)

Just because you're not up for the game doesn't mean no-one else is. Much more attractive game, decent away fans, no transport shit (hopefully)... I'm up for tomo, certainly compared to last week anyway!

Very much this :thumbsup:

On transport - still bus replacement from Three Bridges to Brighton ... but apparently Villa have 'lots' of coaches heading down.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Very much this [emoji106]

On transport - still bus replacement from Three Bridges to Brighton ... but apparently Villa have 'lots' of coaches heading down.
Only 87 tickets available on ticket exchange so grab yourself 1 or 2 & experience the amazing amex atmosphere on a lovely late winter 3pm ko afternoon

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here