Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing

Saw the attached and thought it may be of interest, couldn't see that it was posted elsewhere and apologies if it has been.

Interesting that in part of the article it says USG's majority owner is Alex Muzio - I thought Our Tone was the head honcho at USG?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Saw the attached and thought it may be of interest, couldn't see that it was posted elsewhere and apologies if it has been.

Interesting that in part of the article it says USG's majority owner is Alex Muzio - I thought Our Tone was the head honcho at USG?

He’s had to reduce his shareholding as we both ended up in UEFA competition

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

He was - but because us and USG are both in the Europa League, TB had to hand over some of his shares, Ernie Marples-wise, to Muzio so that Muzio became the majority share-holder.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021

All things Union here - https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/union-saint-gilloise.364585/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here