Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It just defies logic. I mean, all this is so 1990s and most folk have moved on.

Firstly, they look like idiots and just about everyone else except themselves can see it. Secondly, they don't seem to register that you get banned for acting like dicks these days.

I don't attend games now, is this the nose powder thing that they are talking about ?

What's Mark Noble doing in the middle ? New job with ICF ?

I don’t know as all can see in the photo is Billy Bunter that’s just come straight from the office, oh and the large water bottle, maybe he brought that with him. :lolol:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I don’t know as all can see in the photo is Billy Bunter that’s just come straight from the office, oh and the large water bottle, maybe he brought that with him. :lolol:

The water bottle struck me as the most incongruous thing in that picture . Several questions need answering , 1 was it photoshopped ? , 2 If not why does it appear as if no-one is looking at it ? 3 is it flying through the air or just lying there ? 4 if it is in motion which way is it going and who lobbed it ? and lastly 5 where the heck did it come from ?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Several questions need answering , 1 was it photoshopped ? , 2 If not why does it appear as if no-one is looking at it ? 3 is it flying through the air or just lying there ? 4 if it is in motion which way is it going and who lobbed it ? and lastly 5 where the heck did it come from ?

I used to ask myself the same questions about Jürgen Locadia. ???

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The water bottle struck me as the most incongruous thing in that picture . Several questions need answering , 1 was it photoshopped ? , 2 If not why does it appear as if no-one is looking at it ? 3 is it flying through the air or just lying there ? 4 if it is in motion which way is it going and who lobbed it ? and lastly 5 where the heck did it come from ?

6 - Has the bottle top been removed for safety reasons?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Posted this before, but find it really, really weird when people do long protracted wan**er gestures.
Nothing wrong with a quick couple of shakes to show your displeasure with someone, but when you keep doing it and doing it and doing it, in front of a mostly male crowd, gets a bit creepy.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

It’s the bottle from a water dispenser luzzed by the guy in white top, bottom right. The fat guy in the shirt and tie is cheering it on its way.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:lolol:
Need to see a video :smile: very good questions, I definitely am thinking about 4 and has it been thrown from the West Ham fans or at them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So up next:-

Tracksuit from Matalan II.

Despite this being mine and Jnrs most called back event so far, this season, I have one question:-

'was Tracksuit away actually this season?'

It feels like sooooooooooooo long ago.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018

Despite this being mine and Jnrs most called back event so far, this season, I have one question:-

Incredibly it was, though it does seem ages. Approximately 3,251,487 days ago in August.

A very happy summer day out

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I know what you mean. I did Man U away for the weekend with my lad. After the game we were in a tram full of Utd from Salford, all of them moaning about Rashford and wondering if Ten Haag was worth the gamble. Fells like another lifetime (although, as I’m middle aged, it also feels like last week).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only other thing I remember from the actual game was Groß taking ages to put his marker in the exact spot so he could Groß Turn him.
Us all "woooohhhooooooo" in the build up, followed by the customary cheer when it eventually arrived.

Marvellous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here