Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To our Lord

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Better than trying to repurpose Hünemeier's song to the tune of In The Jungle like some were trying on Wednesday.

dolphin123

May 12, 2009
So this 2022 version of a “classic” is as good as Good Old Sussex By The Sea? I’m all turned around, hopefully it’ll be a late entry in the Mercury Prize and give Gwenno a run for her money

What you on about you numpty, it’s a song to sing to are greatest premier league signing !! It’s a football chant, it’s simple, it’s to the point,

Why does everyone want to be like palace nowadays, there songs basically have dance routines, **** that.

I’m sure pascal our lord would LOVE hearing 30000 singing his song

Sounded good when a few hundred kiddminster sang it at the withdean to jan molby
So would sound incredible at the Amex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Better than trying to repurpose Hünemeier's song to the tune of In The Jungle like some were trying on Wednesday.

I'm surprised there are no Arsenal fans who remember Donovan:

Odegaard(uh)
O degaard(uh)
Oder Garder Garder we sang

Come on, bluds! Sort yourselves out, fam :shrug:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The existence of Pascal Groß has forced me to reconsider teleological argument once again.

This morning, I’ve been rifling through manuscripts written by the likes of Aquinas, Derham and Paley.

I am left with but one conclusion. Only the omnipresent and omnipotent power of a god could have created the brilliance and genius that is Pascal Groß!

My atheism is destroyed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here