Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticketing update

Jul 7, 2003
I’m sure that nobody on here would have ever tried to get around the ticket sharing using the barcodes but on the off chance anyone did this, you might want to know that there is a change to the system so the barcodes update every minute or so.

Similar system to that used by the O2 and other venues to avoid touting so more surprised it has taken so long for them to implement.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The club told me this was going to be in place when we first went to eticketing/e-wallets but I'd heard, anecdotally, that wasn't the case.

Jul 7, 2003
Definitely implemented now and I think it is on both Apple and Android

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
I’m sure that nobody on here would have ever tried to get around the ticket sharing using the barcodes but on the off chance anyone did this, you might want to know that there is a change to the system so the barcodes update every minute or so.

Similar system to that used by the O2 and other venues to avoid touting so more surprised it has taken so long for them to implement.
That was in place when the Palace game was on , as the guy next to me showed me it. So not just come out.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
A friend of a friend successfully used scanned bar codes for the Arsenal match (nothing whatsoever to do with me) so it must be since then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here