Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket exchange

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
They’re talking about the amount paid by the season ticket holder to attend that one match. Once the club has refunded that pro-rata cost then the amount they get from resale has nothing to do with the season ticket holder.

That may be what they are doing in pratice but from a consumer rights point of view in a court of law one might reasonably be expected to receive the amount the club received for the ticket as per their wording. They should reword their details then to make it clearer, unless there is some other small print somewhere i I am unaware of, and also if they are getting a profit on the sale why do they need to charge an admin fee of £1.00 in addition?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
That may be what they are doing in pratice but from a consumer rights point of view in a court of law one might reasonably be expected to receive the amount the club received for the ticket as per their wording. They should reword their details then to make it clearer, unless there is some other small print somewhere i I am unaware of, and also if they are getting a profit on the sale why do they need to charge an admin fee of £1.00 in addition?

Just be grateful it is much improved. You used to get vouchers to spend in the club shop.

DanR

Dec 26, 2020
Peasmarsh
Anyone know how with the ticket exchange not open additional tickets bring released for sale. E1G was empty last night but now has 21 tickets for sale!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

The details about how it works and the ££ you receive are listed right next to the button you have to click to resell your seat. Ie - “what you paid” - £1 admin fee.

dfd89238444e9e86ca1305feed2f37b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Anyone know how with the ticket exchange not open additional tickets bring released for sale. E1G was empty last night but now has 21 tickets for sale!

Sponsors and players relatives not taking up tickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Nah. You get back the amount YOU paid (less the admin fee). Seems clear (and fair) enough to me. One aspect of the whole ticketing maze that is fair and reasonable IMO.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seemed clear and obvious to me the amount I’d get is the amount I’d paid for the match minus £1 fee.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
If my tickets say 'requested' does that mean they have sold?

When does the club tell you this?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Have you been watching too much Judge Rinder?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here