Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This 'folding arms' nonsense on the pre-match graphics...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well who knew? There seems to be some truth in this. I'm more than a little amused by the concept of some woman being "starstruck" by the prospect of being shagged by one of the Chuckle Brothers.

KIDDIES’ TV star Barry Chuckle was branded a sleazy rat yesterday for trying to bed the mum of two young fans.

The married grandad, 60 — one half of the famous Chuckle Brothers — bombarded attractive Sally Williams with lurid emails.

Housewife Sally, 37, also told how he KISSED her as she sat in his car, put his hand up her SKIRT — and BEGGED her to spend nights with him in a hotel.

The starstruck mum, who admits she fell for his charms, said: “I must have been insane.

“We never had full sex. But I was stupid, naive and idiotic. He’s a slimebag and a sleazeball who could have wrecked my life.”

One email from the wrinkly comic — real name Barry Elliott — told how he wanted to “lick, suck and caress” her.

Another drooled: “Even though you won’t have your underwear on for long I’m looking forward to seeing it and removing it slowly and sexily, you gorgeous little thing.

The “fling” was nipped in the bud when Sally's husband Ron, 40, found one of the emails.

He stormed: “I want people to know what Barry Chuckle is really like.”

Barry — wed to Ann for 35 years — yesterday admitted sending “fruity” emails and meeting Sally at the services. But he insisted: “Nothing happened.”

HAVE you romped with Barry? Ring The Sun newsdesk on 020 7782 4105.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well who knew? There seems to be some truth in this. I'm more than a little amused by the concept of some woman being "starstruck" by the prospect of being shagged by one of the Chuckle Brothers.

KIDDIES’ TV star Barry Chuckle was branded a sleazy rat yesterday for trying to bed the mum of two young fans.

The married grandad, 60 — one half of the famous Chuckle Brothers — bombarded attractive Sally Williams with lurid emails.

Housewife Sally, 37, also told how he KISSED her as she sat in his car, put his hand up her SKIRT — and BEGGED her to spend nights with him in a hotel.

The starstruck mum, who admits she fell for his charms, said: “I must have been insane.

“We never had full sex. But I was stupid, naive and idiotic. He’s a slimebag and a sleazeball who could have wrecked my life.”

One email from the wrinkly comic — real name Barry Elliott — told how he wanted to “lick, suck and caress” her.

Another drooled: “Even though you won’t have your underwear on for long I’m looking forward to seeing it and removing it slowly and sexily, you gorgeous little thing.

The “fling” was nipped in the bud when Sally's husband Ron, 40, found one of the emails.

Barry — wed to Ann for 35 years — yesterday admitted sending “fruity” emails and meeting Sally at the services. But he insisted: “Nothing happened.”

I hope that is the articles capitalisation, rather than yours...

My favourite bit is "HAVE you romped with Barry? Ring The Sun newsdesk on 020 7782 4105." I'd imagine they've had busier mornings on the newsdesk switchboard...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hope that is the articles capitalisation, rather than yours...

My favourite bit is "HAVE you romped with Barry? Ring The Sun newsdesk on 020 7782 4105." I'd imagine they've had busier mornings on the newsdesk switchboard...

Oh it's definitely the Sun's. I wonder how many ladies rang in?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
haha, agree it's daft.

Although I once saw the start of some rugger bugger game on telly in the pub. That's even worse, and I'm not even sure they have to do anything other than walk forward, but most of them were rolling their shoulders and looking HARD

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
from memory they have been doing this for rugby league over here for a few years now....it really is an example of current media standards slipping down the pan.....imho.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
American football for well over a decade have always done similar with........ "C J Spiller, university of Clemson" type recorded messages and the occasional bellend quoting "university of hard knocks" etc.

Can probably expect "Stevie Gerraaaaaaard, Liverpoooool" type messages soon and "Wayne Rooney, your Nan's house" hilarity ensuing

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I keep waiting for one of them to do jazz hands instead of cross their arms.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
I haven't a clue, but, if true, please god let him have said "To me", when he picked her up, followed by "To you" when he dropped her off safely back to her husband.

:banana:

Why have they made it so they all look like they've got shorter legs than would be ideal for a standard World Cup competition?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

ha ha ha ha ha ha ooooh stop ah ah ah hhaaaaaahaaa haaa ....honestly that is just priceless.......:wozza:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I can't be alone in hoping they'll be Richard Reynolds' half time guests when Rotherham come to the Amex next season. That would be truly magnificent.

:)

Maybe they'll introduce us to the Chucklegulls, who we'll think are two run of the mill local out of work clownish people. At half-time off their heads come to reveal these two legends within, probably 70 or so selected women in the crowd now realising why exactly they have feathers with phone numbers now clinging to the spine of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here