Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Things you spend a lot of money on beginning with ‘H’

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Her Majesties Government (I'm just about to pay my VAT bill..)

Apart from that - Holidays. I've had some absolute crackers over the years, but who knows when the next one will be :shrug:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Her Majesties Government (I'm just about to pay my VAT bill..)

Apart from that - Holidays. I've had some absolute crackers over the years, but who knows when the next one will be :shrug:

You don't need to pay your VAT bill, if you need it for your business, there are some good schemes, if you speak to them they'll allow you a twelve month holiday, if you need it.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
You don't need to pay your VAT bill, if you need it for your business, there are some good schemes, if you speak to them they'll allow you a twelve month holiday, if you need it.

Yeah - I got told that, but I'd rather pay it. Business has been pretty good during the shutdown, plus the government gave me a grant - so I think it'd be a bit off not giving them what I owe.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yeah - I got told that, but I'd rather pay it. Business has been pretty good during the shutdown, plus the government gave me a grant - so I think it'd be a bit off not giving them what I owe.

Cool, that's what we've done, but I didn't want you to think you had to as this is one of the measures in place. .:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here