Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] The Woof (Old Preston Brewery Tap)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I remember going to a pub in Patcham many years ago with our grandchildren aged 2 and 4 and were not allowed in due to the children, even though we were going to eat there !

Whilst standing in the doorway deciding next move we saw dogs allowed in!
That's because all dogs, without exception, eat children.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
The Woof. Stopped in there to watch the Grand National after walking my bro-in-law’s dog. Good beer. Lovely chatty landlady. Very bright pub. Very contemporary. Two purpose built dart lanes. Two dogs in pub. Very big projector screen on wall. Very different offering to the Crown & Anchor 25 metres away.
I haven't been in there since last summer, but I thought the landlady was very nice and chatty when I was there. The only reason I haven't been back is because they had some problems over the winter and it was closed for long periods. But I was thinking about popping down there and chucking some darts in the next few weeks.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I remember going to a pub in Patcham many years ago with our grandchildren aged 2 and 4 and were not allowed in due to the children, even though we were going to eat there !

Whilst standing in the doorway deciding next move we saw dogs allowed in!
My sort of pub :lolol:

I haven't been in there since last summer, but I thought the landlady was very nice and chatty when I was there. The only reason I haven't been back is because they had some problems over the winter and it was closed for long periods. But I was thinking about popping down there and chucking some darts in the next few weeks.
I do want to give it a go. You never know!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here