'The usual?'

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The usall pepperoni pizza Shirley?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
At the local, a pint of John Squires 150 Lashes is poured as I enter the front door and is positioned on the bar just in time to greet me.
Favourite Maya Masala Indian cafe, large 3 curry combo consisting of chicken tikka masala, lamb rogan josh, potatoe curry, on a bed of rice, plain nan and bottle of water all done without a word spoken.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
At the local, a pint of John Squires 150 Lashes is poured as I enter the front door and is positioned on the bar just in time to greet me.
Favourite Maya Masala Indian cafe, large 3 curry combo consisting of chicken tikka masala, lamb rogan josh, potatoe curry, on a bed of rice, plain nan and bottle of water all done without a word spoken.

Dumb waiter?

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
You must not have had to order it in such a long time, its James Squires!

Usual for me is a pint of Heineken in The Wynyard

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Pint of Harvey's in the local to my office after work of a summer evening, there's a nut job of an Irish barman who only knows me as the Harvey's man because on seeing it being served there I got excited (it's in the West End, London) I explained and now he thinks that's all I drink and I don't want to let him down.

I've a sneaking suspicion he kept it on after being a guest ale just because of my reaction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here