Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Tunnel Club

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
There are 60 seats. 52 have been sold for the season, leaving 8/game for sale on a per game basis. Tunnel club members have first dibs on the 8 for any guests they may wish to bring. If they are not all gone, others can have them (I’m not sure if they first go to 1901 or if they are all available to all STH (1901 and non-1901) at the same time). They are £500+VAT (£600, if you can’t reclaim VAT) per seat.

I would love to do it as a one off, I think it would be an incredible experience but I thought more would be available on a per match basis. I imagine the novelty might wear off if you went every week.

Would be great if the club could 'comp' off a table for less popular matches a couple of times a year to let an ordinary family experience it, perhaps someone with a terminal family member or 90 year old Beryl on her birthday who's been going to matches for 75 years

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I would love to do it as a one off, I think it would be an incredible experience but I thought more would be available on a per match basis. I imagine the novelty might wear off if you went every week.

Would be great if the club could 'comp' off a table for less popular matches a couple of times a year to let an ordinary family experience it, perhaps someone with a terminal family member or 90 year old Beryl on her birthday who's been going to matches for 75 years

A strange use of the word ordinary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here