Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Perv

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Whenever I think of DJ Perv, it also brings up memories of 'Buzz' and 'The Punter' magazines in the early 90s, and The Source in the late 90s.

That, and the Frock & Jacket (now Café Rouge), and upstairs at Smugglers (now the Walrus).

That said, my time back then was more spent at The Old Vic (now back to being 'The Seven Stars').

RIP.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Damn shame to see this.
A really cool guy who got me and a few mates into quite a few places, back in the day, and as has been said, such a recognisable behatted figure and a stalwart of the Brighton club scene.
I hope there'll be some kind of tribute to him - perhaps a decent piece of street art to commemorate him?

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
There’s a tribute for Derrick by Norman Cook and Kevin Rowland on BBC Radio Sussex today at 3.50pm

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Recall him from C2 around early 2000’s. Didn’t know him personally but knew about him and saw him around a lot. Sad. RIP.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Sad news indeed, very nice bloke, gave good advice about which clubs to go on what night when I moved to Brighton in 83.
RIP

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"No longer reads the Argus" is the greatest euphemism ever. Our house uses "moved to Woodingdean" after our next door neighbours did so only for one of them to kick the bucket / throw a 7 / join the choir invisible / give up the ghost / cease to be ...

“no longer reads the Argus” made me chuckle as well.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This popped up in my YT suggestions and at the start there is a load of footage of Big Beat Boutique and interviews with Norman and The Perv

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I opened this threat expecting it to a disrespectful thread about Pervis

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here