The office Secret Santa tradition

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I got someone a table bell with "shut the **** up" written on it. That will do the trick for the person in question at my work.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Completely.

it is completely pointless....

The one positive I can see is that I can put down a playstation online membership and when I get it tell the other half its a secret santa gift and not my doing.
I hope this is a joke and you're not really policed on spending £10 of your own money on yourself.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I have to purchase for the office drunk, who has hygiene issues and his trousers are permanently ripped.

He is also one of these people, who at any company do is rinsing the bar and telling everyone as he does this, that he is making sure he gets his share.

So current options for the £10 I have for him are;

1. As much rubbish Lidl booze that a tenner gets (white cider being a staple here as he hates the stuff).
2. £10 worth of deodorant and Persil tablets.
3. A charity shop run of clothes.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have to purchase for the office drunk, who has hygiene issues and his trousers are permanently ripped.

He is also one of these people, who at any company do is rinsing the bar and telling everyone as he does this, that he is making sure he gets his share.

So current options for the £10 I have for him are;

1. As much rubbish Lidl booze that a tenner gets (white cider being a staple here as he hates the stuff).
2. £10 worth of deodorant and Persil tablets.
3. A charity shop run of clothes.

I challenge you to get all 3 but only allowed to spend £10... So 99p tesco own deodorant / charity shop clothes / the rankest bottle of wine you can find... Go!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449084109.891127.jpg

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It wasn't me who gave it, but a Nell McAndrew exercise DVD wasn't gratefully received last year. ..in fact, it was met with tears, upset and an early departure from the Albion Comedy Lunch!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I despise this tradition. I used to buy serious presents for people and always seemed to end up with tat or a 'joke' gift.

Two of the worst were a Brittania airways complimentary in flight wash bag and last year's Borat mankini.

Anyway, this year I've decided if you can't beat them, join them. I had the good fortune of drawing the name of an Arsenal fan who is going to be the lucky recipient if this:

image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports