Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The FA, who are these people running the England set up?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
99% of that lot have never done a hard day's work in their lives. Losers, spongers, clueless tools and hangers-on.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No need to read it all, or even much beyond the first couple of paragraphs. The volume, yet the absence of any sort of clue to any sort of process, are all you need to know.

Mate, I realise from the time of your post, that you were probably in your 'golden hour' and it seemed like a good idea at the time. But in the wider scheme of things, it pretty much up-furks ANYONE trying to read the thread, certainly on a phone. Maybe you should have the good grace to ask the mods to delete it, before they do it for you. And I speak as one who once screwed up the entire first page by changing my location to that Welsh town that starts with llanfair and ends in gogogoch. Mods didn't take too kindly to that one, shall we say. Lesson learnt :down:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mate, I realise from the time of your post, that you were probably in your 'golden hour' and it seemed like a good idea at the time. But in the wider scheme of things, it pretty much up-furks ANYONE trying to read the thread, certainly on a phone. Maybe you should have the good grace to ask the mods to delete it, before they do it for you. And I speak as one who once screwed up the entire first page by changing my location to that Welsh town that starts with llanfair and ends in gogogoch. Mods didn't take too kindly to that one, shall we say. Lesson learnt :down:

Really? OK, good point. I'll ask one to it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
same across public and third sector. run by committee where most interested in following procedure is primary, the execution of service secondary. i'd suspect same in every other country too, i expect German, French and Spanish FAs have similar structures, so this isnt a cause of England failing to acheive expectations.

make it private run organisation, small executive paid on delivery of tournements and that'll shake it up. :whistle:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

it's not furked up any page of mine.

Frankly, this is NSC. You'll have to put up with whatever you choose to open and read and he'll have to put up with the odd snarkey comment about it.

*dusts hands*

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
it's not furked up any page of mine.

Frankly, this is NSC. You'll have to put up with whatever you choose to open and read and he'll have to put up with the odd snarkey comment about it.

*dusts hands*

Fair enough. Bit of a bummer tho for anyone, which is just about everyone, that might prefer a bit of original content rather than a stupidly large pissed-up OP copy n paste. IMHO right up there with the worst of NSC alongside [MENTION=1483]London Irish[/MENTION] 's Mark McGhee thing he does under his posts. Still, I guess NSC is a broad church. Albeit with a few stand-out COCKS :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here