Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Dunk free kicks

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
The technique was very good. He just needs to aim it away from the keeper and put more power on it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He must have been banging them in at training. It's so far out they must have decided that any free kick from 30 yards he is as good a chance as anyone. His tecnique was good.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
That first one had Knockaert written all over it. I was initially pleased when Skalak walked away as assumed this meant it was time for a Tony special, but then Dunk came in out of nowhere! He must've banged in a few beauties in training but surely from that position there's only one man who should be taking it.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I thought the idea WAS to hit it at the keeper, bouncing just in front, with Murray following up. I thought it was quite interesting - presumably something that had been practiced a lot in training. Having said that, Skalak, Knockaert or Stephens might have been a better bet.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How many has Knockaert scored from that distance? I'm struggling to remember his last one.

Let Dunk perfect it.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
How many has Knockaert scored from that distance? I'm struggling to remember his last one.

Let Dunk perfect it.

He hasn't really taken many but last year against QPR and then the one off the inside of the post in the playoffs vs Weds. He scored quite a few for Leicester and Liege too. Perfect Knockaert territory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here