Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The annual NSC summer striker thread

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wonder whether we'll be linked with Paul Onuachu of Genk again, like we were last summer.

Back then it was us and West Ham linked, but the transfer free mentioned by Greedy Genk was in the region of £25-£30mill. Now he is one year older, another healthy goal return in 21/22 but Genk missed out on top 4 and ended up in 6th.

West Ham are apparently after Emmanuel Dennis so we might be in a good position. He'll turn 28 this week, the guy's 6 foot 7.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Albionistas on my Twitter feed are going cra-cra about Vanilla listening to offers for Dings.

Am I missing something here, wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Quality not quantity re actual strikers.

We've already been there and done this with goas scored.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I’m not greedy- I just want Undav to be immense 30+ goal season coming up for that lad [emoji95]

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I wonder whether we'll be linked with Paul Onuachu of Genk again, like we were last summer.

Back then it was us and West Ham linked, but the transfer free mentioned by Greedy Genk was in the region of £25-£30mill. Now he is one year older, another healthy goal return in 21/22 but Genk missed out on top 4 and ended up in 6th.

West Ham are apparently after Emmanuel Dennis so we might be in a good position. He'll turn 28 this week, the guy's 6 foot 7.

If we’re going to sign a striker from the Belgium top tier, we ideally go for for the player with the most goals and with a healthy number of assists as well, preferably a couple of years younger.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Thank you, it took 32 posts for someone to get excited about the return of Aaron Connolly :)

Totally seriously, I still think he will become a star one day

Big Brother, I'm a D list Celeb Get Me Out of Here????

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Nketiah apparently due to sign a new 5 year deal at Arsenal on £100k a week, which I suspect was always the plan so can rule him out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here