Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] That Haaland Bloke...CGI?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I remember our first Premier League game at The Amex. Seeing Kyle Walker at close quarters just in front of the family stand, I thought it was like watching CGI. The speed, touch and everything about him just seemed unreal. My first taste of live Premier League football, so perhaps an expected reaction after watching mostly League One and Championship games at an Athletics stadium.

Now watching this Haaland bloke on Motd, having never seen him before this season started, he just seems on a different level completely to everyone else. A bit scary the level of physicality and speed of movement! Surely it's CGI isn't it?

With everything else going on in the world at the mo, this nonsense is just adding to The Twilight Zone effect :mad:

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I remember our first Premier League game at The Amex. Seeing Kyle Walker at close quarters just in front of the family stand, I thought it was like watching CGI. The speed, touch and everything about him just seemed unreal. My first taste of live Premier League football, so perhaps an expected reaction after watching mostly League One and Championship games at an Athletics stadium.

Now watching this Haaland bloke on Motd, having never seen him before this season started, he just seems on a different level completely to everyone else. A bit scary the level of physicality and speed of movement! Surely it's CGI isn't it?

With everything else going on in the world at the mo, this nonsense is just adding to The Twilight Zone effect :mad:

He does look awesome , i hope we have an answer for him by the time we meet them .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here