Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tete

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Is he on our radar for the end of the season to replace Trossard? Played under De Zerbi at Shaktar and now on loan until the end of the season at Lyon.
We have another 1 yr option on Trossard who is apparently happy here and doesn't want to join a bigger club just to sit on the bench. A move may not be as much on the cards as some may think. We also can't go for all his former players at Shaktar. We have plenty of better and more promising ones here already.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is he on our radar for the end of the season to replace Trossard? Played under De Zerbi at Shaktar and now on loan until the end of the season at Lyon.
I like your eye for a freebee but I think this guy is an inverted right winger who’d play in Solly’s current position. I think we might be eyeing Facundo Goodnight to fill that role eventually.

On the subject of freebees, I’d love us to go after Frankfurt’s Kamada next summer. I think he could be the real Tross replacement.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I`m very worried , i think Leo is irreplaceable , he is one of the best players (any position) in the Prem . He is so good in multiple positions , and Roberto has him playing in the role that both like , losing Leandro would be the biggest blow this great club has seen since Peter Ward or Mickey Robinson .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Mitoma is Trossard’s replacement. He’s just so good we’ve had to find a place for him in the squad early.
Would not like to return to the previous state where Brighton only had one player capable of doing stuff on his own... too vulnerable if form dips or if there's injuries.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Would not like to return to the previous state where Brighton only had one player capable of doing stuff on his own... too vulnerable if form dips or if there's injuries.
I’m happy with an attacking front 4 of Tross, Mitoma, March and Lallana. But only two of those are genuine goal scorers. Replace Tross with Welbeck and you’ve just got one. I’d be very surprised if we didn’t dip into the transfer market if Tross was to go.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Repacing Tross with Mitoma would leave us with one player capable of doing stuff on his own? Blimey - is it Chelsea calling for Tross?...... "We'll give you £30M to take Tross off you hands, but of course for that you'll be chucking in Mac Argie, Caciedo, Enciso and maybe one or two others as well, won't you?"

Brighton to Chelsea - BOGS* rather than BOGOF offers apply, no?

* = six.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here