Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ten Days To Go!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I believe that the police might object if a home match clashes with Pride weekend, health and safety, overcrowding and all that. Having said that I’m sure that both our opening matches were against Watford in 2018 (0-2) and 2019 (3-0).

Dunno what if anything clashed with Pride…….but 2020 we were at home (Chelsea), then 2021 away (Burnley) for first games so still think we’re due a home game :shrug:

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Breaking news..................we'll play everyone twice, no matter what date !

Well yeah, but we get bored so easily now so anything to break up the tedium.

I remember a time when we didn’t really know what day the fixtures came out, then The Evening Argus would just have a couple of lines hidden at the end of an article announcing the fixtures have been released so make sure you pick up tomorrow’s edition to see the full list.
Now it’s headline news all day.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ten Days to Go!

Or eleven days if you count today to when next season’s fixtures are announced. I believe the first fixture will be away as it’s Pride Weekend in Brighton on 6/7th of August.

So, Fulham at Craven Cottage with a 3.00pm kick off on a glorious, sunny day by the Thames please. It’s my grandson’s birthday that day - let’s make it a double celebration with three points as well. :clap:

P.S. The reality bite - this is the Premier League ruled by TV - so expect everyone to be buggered around by having the game moved to 8.00pm the following Monday. :shrug:

I thought the thread title was a warning to your next Joke du Jour :kiss:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here