Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] #TeamsLikeBrighton

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Christ almighty there's some thick entitled ****s around - when Chelsea came for our management team, did they also pillage Leeds for fans?
They all left on 82 mins - plastic entitled club sees real club shock

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
So many clubs with entitled fans. A level of modicum would not go amiss occasionally.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
That's not entirely true, at least one left half being half heartedly pursued by police 30 mins before kick off after trying to lamp me.
Real surprise to me to discover I'd picked rainbow laces day to call out homophobia, and not the easiest lucky pre-match routine to replicate.
They all left on 82 mins - plastic entitled club sees real club shock

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That's not entirely true, at least one left half being half heartedly pursued by police 30 mins before kick off after trying to lamp me.
Real surprise to me to discover I'd picked rainbow laces day to call out homophobia, and not the easiest lucky pre-match routine to replicate.
Sorry to hear mate. Considering they probably get worse homophobic abuse now than us (rent boys is easier than full on homophobia) that’s particularly sad. Hope you’re ok… I didn’t see any of them after as they’d all gone 🤣

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The two in front of me in the NS stayed until the final whistle - probably too scared to leave before then :ROFLMAO:
Prob in a trance of seeing an organic football crowd for first time - happens with the Nigel’s too every year…

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Sorry to hear mate. Considering they probably get worse homophobic abuse now than us (rent boys is easier than full on homophobia) that’s particularly sad. Hope you’re ok… I didn’t see any of them after as they’d all gone 🤣
Yes I heard they got a lot of abuse themselves the previous match day. I'm absolutely fine.

Before the match I was thinking a few arseholes missing the match was enough justice for my liking. After I'm thinking I really wish they'd had to watch that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here