Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Swindon Town Fans Raise Over £6000 For Young Fan Who Can't Afford Food Or Match Tickets

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The Father has numerous kids by different woman, and left the Mum for a younger woman, while she had cancer. He now lives in a Council flat, which is pretty lucky, cos he’s such a scum bag,he got fired from 2 jobs for lying, and is currently under investigation by the Police.

Oh no, hang on.

Those are all facts about this country’s Prime Minister, not a made up supposition by some right wing numpty on a football message board.

Hope this helps.

Brilliant

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What are you blubbering on about read my post again :facepalm:

Regards
DF

Look, I read it once, I really don’t want to read any of your drivel more than once.

You were commenting how HWT was objecting to free speech, at the same time you were objecting to his turn of phrase, therefore restricting his (HWT) freedom of speech.

Jan 30, 2008
Look, I read it once, I really don’t want to read any of your drivel more than once.

You were commenting how HWT was objecting to free speech, at the same time you were objecting to his turn of phrase, therefore restricting his (HWT) freedom of speech.

No i wasn't H was just slagging the bloke off a form of cancel culture shrug:

Regards
DF

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Call me a sceptic, but I wonder where the father is? How many tattoos has his mum been able to afford? Feel sorry for the kid, but somehow believe there's some irresponsible parenting involved.

An idiotic comment from a sad attention seeking prick. Do fúck off.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's a bit harsh H , free speech ? , everyone's entitled to a opinion even if you don't like it

Regards
DF

My speech was free. You're welcome to yours. Fill your boots. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I ran his comment past my cat. For the reply, see my user pic. :shrug:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
That is never in a million years a six year old's writing. It's completely different to the way they're taught to write, which involves pre-cursive "swooshes and flicks" to work towards joined up writing.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
That is never in a million years a six year old's writing. It's completely different to the way they're taught to write, which involves pre-cursive "swooshes and flicks" to work towards joined up writing.

I agree. But even more embarrassing for Swindon Town is that they’ve accepted the bid of 26p for Harry McKirdy.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
No i wasn't H was just slagging the bloke off a form of cancel culture shrug:

Regards
DF

Whoever runs this parody account really needs to tone it down a bit, we all know Das Reich is thick but, posts like this are way OTT. He's not that illiterate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here